Festival star Irene Glezos explodes as the Sicilian widow Serafina in this luscious Williams fable of loss, faith, and rebirth.
Tennessee Williams imagines flowers might restore a crushed soul in this unpublished one-act, performed for the first time under the direction of distinguished actress and director Marsha Mason, and featuring Tony and Emmy-winning actor Amanda Plummer.
Rosita maintains a young girl’s trusting heart for 25 years in the great Spanish poet/playwright Federico García Lorca's tender play with songs and music.
A new translation of Anton Chekhov’s “scenes of country life” premieres in Provincetown as an immersive and intimate show.
Sound, not sight, carries audiences through this inspired rendering of the voices one hears in one’s head.
For every shadow there is a bright light shining in this high-spirited ghost story, a play with music and dance accompanied by banjo.
Williams’ satirical wit is on full display in the haunted home of a flailing Mississippi family, where Gothic comedy is shadowed by hysteria -- and hysterical laughter.
Hanna-Barbera’s Saturday morning cartoon character speaks truth to power, reborn as a droll 1950s Southern playwright in DC Comics' new miniseries, presented as a staged reading with the stars of the Festival.
This is an opportunity to be part of the birth of a new performance piece at the intersection of time, space, and longing.
This entertaining 90-minute lesson on Tennessee Williams and this year’s plays will brief audiences on the playwrights, with handy insights about our lineup of performances.
- 2018 Shows
- 2017 Shows
- 2016 Shows
- 2015 Shows
- 2014 Shows
- 2013 Shows
- 2012 Shows
- 2011 Shows
- 2010 Shows
- 2009 Shows
- 2008 Shows
- Young Love
- The Dog Enchanted by the Divine View
- Lorita! (Happy August the Tenth)
- Camino Real
- Tennessee in Foreign Tongues
- Love Songs from Summer and Smoke
- The Eccentricities of a Nightingale
- Rancho Pancho
- Green Eyes with Adam and Eve on a Ferry
- Olympia Dukakis - From Streetcar to Milktrain
- Coffee with Eli Wallach and Anne Jackson
- 2007 Shows
- The Foggy Foggy Dew
- Julie/Pronoun I
- Sunburst/The One Exception
- The Plexiglass Menagerie
- The Parade or Approaching the End of a Summer
- The Traveling Companion/The Chalky White Substance
- Camino Real
- Amiri Baraka
- The Notebook of Trigorin
- The Gnadiges Fraulein
- Ethel Elkovsky Recites
- The Ghost Plays
- Everyone Expects Me to Write Another Streetcar
- Road to Paradise
- The Strange, the Crazed, The Queer
- The 3 Mrs. Stones - The Roman Spring of Mrs.Stone
- I Can't Imagine Tomorrow with The Stronger and Come and Go
- Homage to Valeska Gert
- The Demolition Downtown/The Municipal Abaittoir
- Three More Films - The Red Devil Battery Sign, Noir et Blanc, and The Migrants
- Tennessee Rocks