Parking Lots (paid)
- The closest parking to our Festival box office and most venues is the centrally located public lot at MacMillan Pier, near where the ferries and buses arrive.
- Right next to that is a lot at the Provincetown Marina, which is closest to the Wharf House most other venues.
- There is a large lot at Rileys on Bradford St, which is also close-by to most of our venues.
- There are two small parking lots off of Shank Painter Rd (near Brown St.) which are a short walk from the Boatslip.
- There is also a large public parking lot off of Bradford St at Prince St (right behind the school, at the top of the hill -- turn at "Crowne Pointe")
Street Parking (Free)
In late September, parking is much more plentiful in P'town than during the height of summer. Still, it's best to avoid driving on Commercial Street, and no street parking is available in the center of Town on Commercial Street, between Pearl St. and Winthrop St.
Street parking is permitted on most of Bradford Street, where marked, and there are meters on several stretches in the West End of Commercial St, past Winthrop St. Be careful about some of the smaller side streets in the center of Town, as they may require resident permits (all parking is clearly marked with signs).
Parking Lots (Free)
The Provincetown Theater has a parking lot for your use while you're seeing the performance. However, you'll need to pick up your tickets at the Box Office, which is close to the center of town, and just a couple minutes' walk from MacMillan Pier.